Memory Disorder-an organisms ability to encode,retain,and recall information.
Alzheimers Memory Disorder-is a brain disease in which cell to cell connections are lost.
Alzheimer Risk Factors:
*Family history-people who have family member or siblings with disease are 1 to 3 times more likely to develop it to from inheritant to Alzheimers with the encounterance of family hereditary than people without any family history.
*Age-Advancing age is one of factors of Alzheimers.One out of every eight people over the age 65 have Alzheimers Disease.
Lifestyle Factor:people who have been effected from the cause of serious head injuries or engaging in High risk of falling activities could be at high risk.
Avoiding tobacco, limiting alcohol consumption, staying socially active, and engaging in intellectually stimulating activities have also been shown to have a protective effect against Alzheimer’s disease.
1. Memory loss that disrupts daily life.
2. Challenges in planning or solving problems.
3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work or at leisure.
4. Confusion with time or place.
5. Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships.
6. New problems with words in speaking or writing.
7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
8. Decreased or poor judgment.
9. Withdrawal from work or social activities.
10. Changes in mood and personality